The MBA program of BCPGC is affiliated to Osmania University and is approved by AICTE. The admission of students is based on a State-wide entrance test called Integrated Common Entrance Test (I-CET), which tests the students in their English, Quantitative and Analytical abilities. The cream of I-CET seeks admission into Badruka, holding it on top of their priority list.
The course curriculum is prescribed by Osmania University and is designed to make the students capable of gaining a holistic perspective of Management. The course covers 26 subjects which include four specific papers in core specialization areas and two papers in minor specialization. The completion of the course stipulates a Project work of two months duration in the industry, followed by a viva voce.
With the objective of developing multi-skills among future managers, the prescribed syllabus offers the students the option to specialise in two broad fields:
· The major specialization offers core expertise on the subject,
· The minor specialization offers complementary skills to substantiate the knowledge of the major specialization.
Specializing in two functional areas helps the future managers in understanding the intricacies of different functional areas and their inter-dependence. It also enables them to acquire the versatility required in the corporate world. Apart from acquainting the students with the regular course curriculum the MBA program also lays special emphasis on polishing the soft skills of the students.
The programs are designed to:
· Develop the student’s leadership skills and build their personality through workshops and sessions on personality development.
· Bridge the industry-institution divide through industrial tours.
· Facilitate the students with proper insights, so that they understand the dynamics of the corporate business environment, by giving them a number of practical assignments.
· Provide the students with proper practical exposure and counseling to help them build a proper career.